Sunday, May 4, 2008

Busy boys!!

So, what child isn't busy, but seriously, do they ever sit down?
Brayden barely sits in the bath tub! He's constantly wanting to go outside, "AUT!" this is a good thing though, because I guess it's better than sitting inside all day! We have been staying busy playing with Layton and Tricia! Here are some recent pictures of our outings and adventures, once I have some more to write about I will update!:)


Grandma Jenny pushing & pulling!
(btw- he nose dived out of the wagon when he
thought he would be cool and stand up!)

The boys in the bath tub splashin around!
Pic-nic outside with spaghetti
(because spahgetti sucks to sweep off wood floors!)
I DON'T KNOW!

1 comment:

Tricia Layton and Lane said...

I love the last picture of Brayden.. haha.. That just makes me laugh everytime I look at it!!